Want to make call in Perfex CRM using twilio? Are you still logging your customer calls on spreadsheets? One of the fundamental of building relationships with customers and business development is logging all your conversations in one location. Give you and your team the ability to keep a track record of all the calls made, and know when to follow up on opportunities. Create follow up reminders, and even assign call log goals, you asked for those updates so here you go, please leave a review if you want to see more updates. This is not a standalone addon, and only works as a module for Perfex CRM. Please do not purchase this module if you do not have the PerFex CRM. We welcome feedback to improve our products, and please leave a review if you like our modules it will motivate us.
- Add a new call
- Edit existing calls
- Delete existing calls
- Export call list
- Log the duration
- Create follow-up and get a notification when its due
- Mark as important
- Mark as completed.
- Assign a contact (Lead or customer)
- Overview report
Try the demo, if it doesn’t work please view the attached screenshots.
We will support you on any issues with our module trust that, just send us a message, thanks for the support from the community.
Versions 1.0.6 Call Log 18/08/2020 improvements and new features
- Make calls in call log using Twilio Api
- Update Call Start time and End Time on Call button
- Fetch the Lead Phone number if user has selected Lead as resource.
- Support additional languages
- Summary page show the daily and monthly results of each user.
- Additional Filter to show complete and incomplete calls.
- Add functionality, Edit and Remove Call Types, and Type
- users can define own call types values
- Users can define own direction values
- Filter by, staff, type, lead, customer, status.
- Follow-ups are saved as reminders in the calendar
- User can create goals for call log staff.
- General bug fixes search not working.
Verison 1.0.7 call Log 22/08/2020 improvements and bug fixes
- Fetch contacts related to customer calls, to assign to call log
- Renamed the Type to “Call Direction”
- Auto populate the phone, if phone exists in the contact or lead
- Allows user to do define and edit call start and end time
- Call with Staff Member, now the ability to assign call to call owner
- Call owner field, now shows both staff members name
- Update translation for German language.
- Now displays the call button to recall
- Follow up required calls can now be edited.
- Small bug with data formatting display time as NaN, resolved
- Translation file update german language update
Verison 1.0.8 call Log 22/08/2020 improvements and bug fixes
- Bug fixes
Verison 1.0.9 call Log 27/08/2020 improvements and bug fixes
- Error 500 on older versions of php
Verison 1.1.1 call Log 30/09/2020 improvements and bug fixes
- Update calling responses
- Bug fixe with twilio api and making calls
Please note for twilio api, you can only call verified numbers so if you enter a number on the demo instance and nothing happens it due to that same reason, once you purchase the module, just going to setting and update the twilio api key and if u have a full account you can make full calls using the module. You need to enter the following information in your perfex settings go to SETUP > SETTINGS > SMS, and enter the detials from your twilio account, ACCOUNT SID, AUTH TOKEN, TELEPHONE NUMBER and you good to go.
In the module we have included an update to create goals for the number of calls for each staff, if you wish to use it please use the update goals module include.
All follow up calls are saved in the calendar as a reminder, search for the extra tab “Call Log” in the contact or lead.
When u download the module you first need to unzip the package in the package you will find a another zip “Leads Call Log Tab.zip” this is the file that needs to be replace to allow the call log tab for leads, Perfex doesn’t provide a webhook for leads so this is a work around, please ensure you back up the existing file before you replace the existing. If you need help with this please contact us with your FTP details.
Steps to install or Updating Call log module for Perfex:
- Download the Zip from Codecanyon
- Unzip the file using Winrar it should contain a number of folders Call_logs, Goals, and Leads call log tab.
- Go to your Perfex > Setup > Modules and install call_log (if your updating the module ensure you have clicked on the update database link or you log will not save)
- If you want to make calls using Twilio, ensure you have entered the Twilio API information, by going to Setup > SMS Twilio.
- If you want to use the updated Goals module you can install that too
- If you want to log Leads calls, because perfex doesn’t have a webhook for leads, we have created a work around, grab the file leads.php in Leads Call Log Tab and upload it to locate this path /application/views/admin/leads/ in your server and you should be all done. Ensure you do a back of the original file before upload.